ACORE National Renewable Energy Policy Forum
Alliance to Save Energy's Events
Featuring leading experts and stakeholders in the efficiency community, Alliance events move us toward our goal of a more energy-efficient world through starting dynamic conversations on principal issues, launching new initiatives, and honoring champions.
Event Tabs Default Post-Event
As ACORE celebrates its 15th Anniversary, their annual National Renewable Energy Policy Forum returns to the nation’s capital. Be part of the discussion as industry leaders and senior officials offer a pragmatic perspective on challenges and opportunities for the renewable energy industry in the new political alignment. Key topics include:
- - Renewable energy’s importance to the American economy as one of the nation’s most important sources of investment and job growth;
- - The timing and outlook of the upcoming push for comprehensive federal tax reform, and the potential repercussions for the renewable energy sector;
- - The prospects for a large-scale infrastructure initiative and the benefits of increased investment in renewables, grid expansion, resiliency, and modernization as part of any such effort;
- - The important role of state policy in the energy sector, and the potential for new and innovative state initiatives that promote renewable energy investment and deployment;
- - Prospects for new policies that support energy storage, distributed generation, grid modernization and energy market expansion; and
- - An assessment of potential Federal regulatory changes and their impacts on the business of renewable energy.
Help the Alliance advocate for policies to use energy more efficiently – supporting job creation, reduced emissions, and lower costs. Contact your member of Congress.
Energy efficiency is smart, nonpartisan, and practical. So are we. Our strength comes from an unparalleled group of Alliance Associates working collaboratively under the Alliance umbrella to pave the way for energy efficiency gains.
The power of efficiency is in your hands. Supporting the Alliance means supporting a vision for using energy more productively to achieve economic growth, a cleaner environment, and greater energy security, affordability, and reliability.