Whether you’re an individual looking to join our grassroots action network or a company ready to join us as a Associate, the Alliance offers many ways to get involved in energy efficiency.
- Take action. Our grassroots e-advocates network sends thousands of letters to Congress each year on urgent energy efficiency legislation and issues. Help us make efficiency a priority by contacting your members of Congress. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive future updates.
- Join us. The Alliance’s Associates are at the core of our success, and include diverse businesses, nonprofit organizations, and government entities that share in the Alliance’s belief that energy productivity builds a healthier economy, a cleaner environment, and stronger energy security. Learn more about how to join.
- Donate. Help support our work to ensure the environmental and economic benefits of efficiency can be felt by all with a tax-deductible donation.
Other ways to get involved:
- Active Efficiency Collaborative. Our Active Efficiency Collaborative consists of leaders in industry, utilities, public sector agencies, NGOs, and research institutions who want to join us in our vision of reimagining energy efficiency for the digital age. Learn more about our mission and how to join here.
- 50x50 Transportation Action Network. The Alliance’s 50x50 initiative envisions reducing energy use in the transportation section 50% by 2050. Is your company or organization supporting the transition to low-emission, smarter mobility? Contact email@example.com.
- Alliance Policy Committees. The Alliance engages energy efficiency experts on timely policy topics to inform our legislative work and regulatory agenda. Current committees focus on buildings and tax work. Learn more about each committee on our policy page, and contact Mikelann Scerbo (firstname.lastname@example.org) to join the Buildings Subcommittee and Ben Evans (email@example.com) to join the Tax Subcommittee.
- EE Global Alliance. The Alliance chairs the EE Global Alliance, an international coalition of government, corporate, and NGO leaders that champions faster and deeper implementation of energy efficiency solutions to meet global energy and climate goals. EEGA is also a founding partner of the Three Percent Club, a collaboration of governments and supporting organizations committed to putting the world on a path to a 3% annual efficiency improvement. To learn more or join, contact Lvanwie@ase.org
- Careers and internships. Want to join a team of bright, driven individuals working toward a more energy-efficient world? Visit our careers page for the latest job and internship openings.
And remember to stay in touch – follow us on social media to stay up-to-date on the latest efficiency news, upcoming events, and Alliance announcements.