Creating a comprehensive set of policy recommendations to aid in reducing energy use in the transportation sector 50 percent by 2050 was a big lift, but making sure these federal, state, and local policies are widely considered by policymakers in all corners of the country is where the real work begins.
At the Alliance to Save Energy, we are partnering with supporting organizations working at levels of government and across sectors to encourage policy decisions that will chart the course to secure efficient, safe, clean, and improved mobility for their constituents.
And we’ll be looking for opportunities to engage with interested companies and organizations who also are working to transform our transportation system into a more integrated, smarter system that uses significantly less energy.
If you are interested in learning more about this effort or want to stay apprised of our activities, we encourage you to contact us. We’ll make sure to get back in touch with you about ways that you can help us achieve the 50x50 goal.
Thank you for your interest! Together, we can make today’s challenge of reinventing mobility tomorrow’s reality.
- Alliance for Transportation Electrification
- American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy (ACEEE)
- Business Council for Sustainable Energy (BCSE)
- Center for Sustainable Energy
- National Association of State Energy Officials (NASEO)
- National Governors Association (NGA)
- National League of Cities
- Northeast Energy Efficiency Partnerships (NEEP)
- Plug In America
- Smart Electric Power Alliance (SEPA)
- South-central Partnership for Energy Efficiency as a Resource (SPEER)
- Southeast Energy Efficiency Alliance (SEEA)
- Southwest Energy Efficiency Project (SWEEP)
As of January 22, 2019