Office 365 users should use login.microsoftonline.com to log into their email.
- User ID: You will be prompted to enter your user ID. Your user ID is your email address.
- Password: When you try to type in your password it will ask you to enter your email address and password again. This is normal.
To access your timesheet:
- Make sure you are in Internet Explorer
- Go to the ASE Client Tools web page at https://www.neosystems-usa.com/ase/clienttools.html.
- Click on the link titled “Time & Expense."
- When the Deltek Time & Expense with ESS Login screen appears, enter the following:
- Login ID: Your Time & Expense login ID (T&E user IDs have not changed – Make sure user ID is in ALLCAPS).
- Password: Your Time & Expense password (T&E passwords have not changed).
- Domain: ASE
- Once the Login ID, Password and Domain fields are populated, click the Login button.