White Paper: BCAP's Compliance Planning Assistance Program
This report from the Alliance’s Building Codes Assistance Project (BCAP) provides findings from the project’s efforts to help 15 states develop plans to comply with updated building energy codes. These findings include:
- An assessment of challenges among states that create or hinder a successful infrastructure for building energy code compliance;
- Essential elements for any state’s energy code strategic compliance planning;
- Lessons-learned in regards to political and other barriers;
- The role of a State Energy Code Compliance Collaborative in a successful compliance strategy; and
- Resources and policies needed to facilitate 90% compliance with the building energy code.
To view this report, click on the PDF at the top.