Fuel Efficiency Video Tips Help You Save at the Pump
While you can’t control increasing gas prices, did you know that you can do a lot to make your gas last longer and save you money?
In seven videos, the Alliance to Save Energy’s Monique O’Grady tells you how to keep money in your wallet, save fuel and improve safety while driving.
Watch, Learn and Drive Smarter
Each video drives home the message of fuel efficiency with at least one big tip for drivers. These pragmatic solutions include:
- Keeping your tires properly inflated to increase your car's fuel efficiency by up to 3%, lengthen the life of your tires and keep you safer on the road,
- Unloading your car to increase your mileage,
- Choosing fuel-efficient vehicles and cars with efficiency features,
- Driving safely to save you money on fuel costs,
- Preparing vacations properly to maximize fuel economy,
- Cutting down on the miles you drive by using cost-saving suggestions can decrease the amount spent on gasoline, and
- Keeping your car well-maintained to keep you safe and save money.
Alliance Fuel Efficiency Resources
Tips on Saving Gas & Money
- Check out the Alliance’s “Top Tips to Save Gas and Money."
- See Alliance press releases providing tips, such as the 2012 release “With Gas Prices on the Rise, Smart Driving Means Savings” as well as our 2011 release “Fuel Efficiency Tips Minimize Pain at the Pump."
- Information on tax incentives for fuel-efficient cars can be found on the Alliance’s 2011electric vehicle tax credit resource.