Buying the Best Bulb: Energy-Efficient Lighting Video Tips
Are you still using the inefficient light bulbs Thomas Edison invented over a century ago?
A new video series can answer your lighting questions so you don’t get left in the dark.
Each video enlightens consumers on an important fact about shopping for energy-saving lighting:
- Choose lumens – not watts – when you go to the store,
- Look at the label to find out how much energy the bulb is using,
- Find innovative options to replace bulbs in unconventional fixtures,
- Use CFLs instead of traditional incandescents for up to 75% savings,
- Try halogen incandescents if you are hesitant about switching technologies and
- Buy LEDs to see the most energy savings in your home.