Corporate Relations & Education Internship
Full time: 40 hours/week; Paid: $11.50/hour
Intern’s primary Stakeholder Relation Responsibilities:
- Aid with general Associate member tracking and correspondence.
- Research and compile contact information for prospective Associate members.
- Compile membership and informational packets.
- Participate in and assist in preparations for Alliance events and Executive Office events as necessary.
- Trouble-shooting tasks that may involve writing or editing letters, remarks for the President and/or other documents, arranging travel plans, other administrative support, etc.
- Research on and development of prospects for major donors (Charles H. Percy Society), Associate members and event sponsorship.
- Draft and send letters to prospective members and/or donors.
- Clear writing, proof reading and editing abilities
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience in Microsoft office, InsideView & Salesforce is a plus
- The ability to establish and follow routine processes and procedures
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and changing priorities
- Interest in or knowledge of corporate development and fundraising
The internship begins January 9, 2017 and extends through the end of May 2017 at Alliance headquarters in Washington, D.C. The intern will be paid ($11.50/hour). This is a full-time position and we are unable to consider applicants who will be enrolled in a full-time course load during the internship term.
How to Apply:
Please attach a cover letter and writing sample with your resume, as one PDF document. Upload the PDF document under “Attach Resume” using the UltiPro system. Cover letters can be addressed to "Internship Coordinators." No phone calls, please.